February 5, 2013

Discount Day

Today is the first Tuesday of the month and our local health food store Go-Vita  has 20% off  everything in store for  its members so it was my first stop of the day.

I purchased:

1)  Coconut Magic's Coconut Oil
2)  Chia Seeds
3)  Cacao Powder




I also found these chickpeas at Woolworths...



They are very tasty, have very low fat content - but are a little salty for my liking.  But they are a good alternative for  a chocolate bar I think.  Find out more info about them here .


2 comments:

  1. I like the sound of these Kellie! I could only wish I had access to a store like this in Dubai. It is hard work eating healthy here:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just what you mean Carly - when I lived in the Middle East I found it so hard to eat healthy.

    ReplyDelete