January 20, 2013

Day 19 - Food & Wine Festival

After a naughty day yesterday I started the day with a blueberry smoothie with extra chia seeds to fill me up before we headed off to the Food and Wine Festival.

When we walked into the centre where the festival was being held we are hit by a yummy BBQ smell - and by the time we got there we were feeling a little hungry.  But we did find a stand that was giving samples of green smoothies which was really yummy.

There was loads of stands sampling wine - which does not go down well with me - I'm a very cheap drunk....lol.....  But we did find a stand called Lentilicious - they were sampling there flavoured lentils - and wow were they delicious - I could eat lentils forever.  I tried the Coconut Fusion lentils and they just melted in your mouth and they are so healthy and good for you.  But they were running really low on stock so I will go and buy some either on their website or instore.  I can't wait to have some more.

BUT I was bad again - amazing that one bad thing can lead to another - but its my fault and only my fault - my willpower went AWOL for a while.  My husband was making a bacon sandwich so I had one also - and oh my it was good.  I feel so terrible that I have been bad - but I will have to get back on track tomorrow.

Carrot/Apple/Ginger juice this afternoon along with a big walk.  And I will juice for dinner.

Tomorrow's a new day and a new week  - so back on track tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment